Lead Your Way Workshop
Session Description: Do you know that you have what it takes to be a leader? ‘Lead Your Way’ focuses on giving you all of the tools you need to create your own leadership development plan. This type of plan can help you grow in your current role and also prepare you to take on additional leadership responsibilities in a new role. You can be and lead the change you wish to see in the world.
Upon completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Share and recognize your leadership skills and/or styles (Story of Self/Personal Narrative)
- Create a leadership development plan that is unique and authentic to who you are as a growing leader (Purpose/Meaningful contribution)
- Connect with others who have a similar interest in self-growth and leadership in order to help build your professional or personal network (Attachment & Connectedness)
- 2m / Introduction & Overview
- 3m / Real Story
- 20m / Discussion: What Makes an Effective Leader?
- 20m / Activity: Lead Your Way
- 10m / Activity: Take the Lead
- 5m / Wrap-up
Slides: Included (optional - not required for presentation)
Reproducible handouts included:
- Lead Your Way Visionboard
For more information about SPARK curriculum and the evidence behind it, visit www.fosterclub.org/SPARK
Download of this Curriculum provides a license for ONE TRAINER to deliver the training an unlimited amount of times to young people in foster care. See our License Agreement for details.