Session Description: ‘Build Me Up’ focuses on a team building activity that demonstrates the power of effective communication and positive teamwork. This workshop challenges your leadership, interpersonal, and collaboration skills. Do you have what it takes to build each other up, while also building an actual structure?
Upon completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand how positive teamwork and collaboration fosters higher levels of trust, confidence, and personal accountability. (Purpose/Meaningful contribution)
- Recognize the importance of active listening and body language when communicating. (Attachment & Connectedness)
- Notice and reflect on the emotions you experience when working in a team and practice good teamwork. (Self-Regulation)
- 5m / Introductions & Overview
- 50m / Activity: Lines & Dots
- 5m / Wrap-Up
Slides: Included (optional - not required for presentation)
For more information about SPARK curriculum and the evidence behind it, visit www.fosterclub.org/SPARK
Download of this Curriculum provides a license for ONE TRAINER to deliver the training an unlimited amount of times to young people in foster care. See our License Agreement for details.