Session Description: This FosterClub favorite challenges participants to design an outfit (or several) using only newspaper, scissors, and tape. There's room for everyone in this hilarious, fast-paced activity: models, designers, and even an emcee (for the fashion show). Are you ready to take on a newspaper fashion show?
Upon completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand how positive teamwork and collaboration fosters higher levels of trust, confidence, and personal accountability (Purpose/Meaningful contribution)
- Understand how effective communication and teamwork promote greater self-expression (Attachment & Connectedness)
- Understand how successful teams: manage conflict, apply critical thinking and creativity to problem solving, and work together to promote diversity and Inclusion (Self Regulation)
- 10m / Introduction & Overview
- 45m / Activity: Newspaper Fashion Show
- 5m / Wrap-Up & Evaluation
Slides: Included (optional - not required for presentation)
For more information about SPARK curriculum and the evidence behind it, visit www.fosterclub.org/SPARK
Download of this Curriculum provides a license for ONE TRAINER to deliver the training an unlimited amount of times to young people in foster care. See our License Agreement for details.