(You save )
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 100 - 999 and pay only $3.75 each
- Buy 1000 - 2499 and pay only $3.45 each
- Buy 2500 - 4999 and pay only $2.97 each
- Buy 5000 - 9999 and pay only $2.45 each
- Buy 10000 - 14999 and pay only $1.97 each
- Buy 15000 or above and pay only $1.75 each
Help reduce trauma for children entering the foster care system.
Designed specifically for children 4 to 12 years old, Foster Cub Has Questions About Foster Care (available in Spanish or English), this coloring book helps children understand the foster care system by encouraging them to ask questions and share their feelings.
This is an excellent tool for foster parents, caseworkers, courts, advocates, and other supportive adults to talk to children about foster care.
Each page contains:
- A question from Foster Cub
- Helpful cues for "Adult Helpers"
- Activities encouraging a child to express themselves
Some questions include:
- What is foster care?
- How can I tell people in my foster home about me?
- How do I tell foster parents about stuff I like to do?
- What can I bring to my foster home?
- How can I keep in touch with important people?
- What is a caseworker?
- How many of these adult helpers have you met?
Are you an organization or agency? Contact [email protected]. for special pricing on bulk quantities!
Are you familiar with Foster Cub? We would love to see how Foster Cub has helped you and your family! Share your story or coloring page with us at [email protected]!